Author Topic: no liftup loaders  (Read 2426 times)

mike24

no liftup loaders
« on: September 14, 2016, 09:04:39 pm »
Hi
i have the latest gsx build i have small vans coming up when i call for catering i should have lift up loaders?
also i cannot see my belt loaders for cargo
i use the PA a320 with the aircraft type downloaded from your website and put in the main aircraft folder
please help
thanks
mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no liftup loaders
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 09:47:35 pm »
i have the latest gsx build i have small vans coming up when i call for catering i should have lift up loaders?

That seems the airplane configuration is wrong. Most likely, the door's heights are not correct.

i use the PA a320 with the aircraft type downloaded from your website and put in the main aircraft folder

We can only vouch for the airplane data included with GSX, the files found in the sharing areas in the forum are made by other users, so we cannot be sure if they are made correctly. Also, it's possible this configuration was made with an older GSX version, one that used a different method to calculate the door's heights, see the explanation here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6475.msg56201.html#msg56201

Try doing the following:

- change the absoluteheights = 0 to absoluteheights = 1, or remove the line entirely

- enter the GSX airplane editor and verify all door's are at the correct height, just move them up/down until they match.

- exit and apply the changes

mike24

Re: no liftup loaders
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 08:33:30 pm »
all fixed thanks sos much doing this
- change the absoluteheights = 0 to absoluteheights = 1, or remove the line entirely
thankyou
mike