Author Topic: Only airline options for services at the gate  (Read 1941 times)

p3dx3

Only airline options for services at the gate
« on: September 03, 2016, 04:59:29 pm »
Sometimes when I am taxing to the gate and select the GSX menu it lets me choose a service company like Swissport or Servisair, but when I am parked at the gate and enable GSX, I only can choose airlines, usually the airlines in the afcad parking code. This is a change from previous GSX versions. At American airports it would be great to have the option of all the service companies since many like Menzies are the ground handling provider. For example for Virgin America it is Menzies at most airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Only airline options for services at the gate
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 07:12:30 pm »
Sometimes when I am taxing to the gate and select the GSX menu it lets me choose a service company like Swissport or Servisair, but when I am parked at the gate and enable GSX, I only can choose airlines, usually the airlines in the afcad parking code. This is a change from previous GSX versions.

I'm sorry, but that's not possible. GSX *never* let you choose a Catering operator before. The choice of the operators was ALWAYS made based only between the operators at a parking. It has been like this since the menu to choose operators was added.

In fact, we are working on an update that, for the first time, will allow you to select a Catering operator separately from the Ground handler at the parking.