Author Topic: GSX+SODE+visual docking system?  (Read 2871 times)

jgoggi

GSX+SODE+visual docking system?
« on: August 11, 2016, 10:15:01 am »
Hi, will the next versions of GSX+SODE for P3D have, besides moving jetways, also a visual docking system? Most P3D sceneries don't have it and it really subtracts a lot to realism... It looks like a step backward, compared with FSX, where most sceneries had a visual docking system...
Thanks.
James
James Goggi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX+SODE+visual docking system?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 12:54:37 pm »
GSX supports Visual Docking systems since it was released, but right now they only appear at FSDT airports. However, the program can add them everywhere: we are only missing the ability for users to place them in the editor in any other scenery, but this is surely something planned for future versions.

jgoggi

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 01:49:14 pm »
Do you mean the user may be able to add the docking tables in a next version of GSX? It's a pity that for example at Warsaw the jetways are operational with SODE but there is no docking system.
James Goggi

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 04:52:05 pm »
It's a pity that for example at Warsaw the jetways are operational with SODE but there is no docking system.

The developer of Warsaw is polish, so I'm guessing he got it right.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 11:45:13 pm »
Do you mean the user may be able to add the docking tables in a next version of GSX?

That's what I mean. But I said in "future versions", we cannot promise it will be added in the *next* one.