Author Topic: Unable to open GSX control Menu when pressing Ctrl-F12 **SOLVED**  (Read 4896 times)

vatsim767pilot

I have installed GSX for Prepar3D V3.2
But I am unable to open the Control Menu when pressing Ctrl-F12 when in P3D V3.2
Nothing appear when I press Ctrl-F12, I have install the latest version , and I have no anti virus on my computer.
I tried delete C:\ProgramData\Virtuali\Couatl but nothing happens.
I tried delete GSX (and I delete all folders from %PROGRAMDATA% and from %APPDATA% but still nothing happend.
And its not open GSX from GSX menu.
I have BOTH the Addon Manager AND the Couatl and GSX menus under P3D V3.2 menus.
I know that GSX work because when my engines work and Parking brake not set, I press Ctrl-F12 and GSX request from me turn off the engines and set Parking brakes, But when I do that I press again Ctrl-F12 and nothing happens.

Hope you can help me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:03:40 pm by virtuali »

mulgrave

Re: Unable to open GSX control Menu when pressing Ctrl-F12
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 01:56:55 pm »
HI

I have same problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to open GSX control Menu when pressing Ctrl-F12
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 02:03:34 pm »
This has been discussed so many times on the forum and it doesn't have anything to do with GSX. There's a problem with the P3D Client-only installer, so that ALL 3rd party apps with a menu won't display it, if you don't install the "Content" too. See here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13226.msg98756.html#msg98756

mulgrave

Re: Unable to open GSX control Menu when pressing Ctrl-F12 **SOLVED**
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 01:14:21 pm »
Hi

I reinstalled P3d V3.2, scenery and content as well I get couatl manager in the P3d menu but nothing when I press Ctrl +F12

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 02:30:21 pm »
I reinstalled P3d V3.2, scenery and content as well I get couatl manager in the P3d menu but nothing when I press Ctrl +F12

It's not very clear what your problem is. Do you either have:

1) All the Couatl and GSX menu entries visible under the "Addons" menu, so the program appears to be running, but you don't see the menu ?

OR

2) You don't even have the the GSX menu under "Addons", which means the program hasn't even started, so your problem doesn't have anything to do with not installing the "Content".

My reply was to the original poster, which clearly said he HAD the GSX and Couatl menu, so in his case, the problem was surely the missing "Content". You said "I have the same problem", but it's not really sure you have the *same* problem, if you don't say (like the OP said) if you are seeing the GSX menu under the "Addons" menu.

mulgrave

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 04:06:14 am »
Hi

Like you recommended to install P3d content as There's a problem with the P3D Client-only installer, I reinstalled P3d including P3d content and P3d scenery
But I am unable to open the Control Menu when pressing Ctrl-F12 when in P3D V3.2
Nothing appear when I press Ctrl-F12, I have installed the latest version , and I also tried Standalone Addon Manager
I have BOTH the Addon Manager AND the Couatl and GSX menus under P3D V3.2 menus.

mulgrave

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 04:17:10 am »
Solved

deleted all bglmanx files in P3d and reinstalled GSX using standalone manager

Nabil

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 01:17:06 am »
Hi please can you make video how solve this problem please