Author Topic: Errors When Installing GSX **SOLVED**  (Read 2230 times)

signmanbob

Errors When Installing GSX **SOLVED**
« on: June 20, 2016, 03:19:49 am »
Hello,
I'm getting some errors when I install GSX. I have attached .jpg screenshots showing the errors.  Could you give me an idea of what might be happening?

Thank you,
Bob

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:21:41 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Errors When Installing GSX
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 01:21:14 pm »
I'm getting some errors when I install GSX. I have attached .jpg screenshots showing the errors.  Could you give me an idea of what might be happening?

This problem doesn't have anything to do with our installers. It has been discussed here already, and it was found the original cause of the XML file corruption was ASN, as reported by an user in this thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11834.msg90536.html#msg90536

The issue seems to have been reported to ASN developers, so they FIXED their product in the latest versions, so it won't change the XML file encoding in the wrong way anymore.

signmanbob

Re: Errors When Installing GSX **SOLVED**
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 05:04:11 pm »
Hello Umberto,
Thank you so very much for your consistently really great support of all your wonderful products.
I uninstalled ASN and installed the new version with SP5, that was just released, and GSX installed perfectly now.
I just bought KMEM and it is beautiful. "The best keeps getting better".
I've been purchasing your airports for years (for fs9 way back when you were Cloud 9) and loving each one of them.
All of your hard work is truly appreciated. Especially when we sit at the gate of one of your beautiful airports in awe  :o

Thank you,
Bob