Author Topic: no parking positions at airports  (Read 2202 times)

Just Caliber

no parking positions at airports
« on: June 05, 2016, 05:48:23 pm »
It appears the new updates and crippled the AFCAD files for FlyTampa sceneries. YYZ has no parking positions and I have had reports YUL has the same issue.

kdlovell

Re: no parking positions at airports
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 10:52:07 pm »
+1 I just landed at SXAD's KBNA and experienced the same issue.

dickxxx

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 10:14:22 am »
Also have to say that I have had instances where I got the "no parking positions" warning at airports where GSX used to work. Also had situations ( e.g at ORBX Essa) where I flew in and had GSX tell me that there were no parking positions. When I later wanted to investigate and returned by the p3d "go to airport" option everything was normal.  Also had situations ( ORBX ENNO and UK2000 EGGW) where the "go to airport" option had placed me in a parking spot and when requesting GSX services I did not get the service option menu but the GSX  menu  where I wanted to be placed. When I chose the same spot that I was parked at I was placed way off the actual requested parking spot. Have to say that I really cannot put my finger on it but I see that there are (inconsistent) situations where GSX does not function like it did before.
Thanks / Dick

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 10:25:33 am »
When reporting such problems, you should always check if the correct AFCAD is in use by GSX.