Author Topic: Addon Manager wrong answer  (Read 3114 times)

carlosmax50

Addon Manager wrong answer
« on: April 25, 2016, 05:56:34 pm »
Hi there!

Unfortunately press the wrong answer when they asked trust addon manager. I press "never trust" and now nothing works. The software was already installed so I don't get it why they ask again. I reinstalled the addon manager and my GSX but nothing work, I remove the BGL and still nothing happens. I know that there is a way to undo that. Please help

Any ideas?

Have a nice day

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager wrong answer
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 06:00:37 pm »
If you mistakenly decided to not trust any software module (this is valid for any Windows app), you can Undo it by going in the Windows Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be a "Publishers" button, that will list the software publishers that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted publishers. If you see "Virtuali", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

carlosmax50

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 06:21:47 pm »
wow thanks Is see it on trusted and untrusted, do you want me to removed from trusted as well?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 10:01:38 am »
wow thanks Is see it on trusted and untrusted, do you want me to removed from trusted as well?

In order to have the software running, it should be enough to remove it from untrusted but, I usually think it's better to remove it from both tabs, so you'll always known whenever a new version is starting up for the first time and is asking permission.