Author Topic: GSX not recognising Add-On scenery ***SOLVED***  (Read 3541 times)

fnav77

GSX not recognising Add-On scenery ***SOLVED***
« on: March 18, 2016, 01:07:26 pm »
Hello,

First of all, thanks for a great product, I really like GSX.

I have a problem with GSX not recognizing some of my add-on scenery. GSX seems to pick the original FSX .bgl file, not the add-onn. If I use the Customize airport position option, the original .bgl file shows at the top.
I tried to force a scenery cache rebuild by removing the SceneryIndexes and Couatl folders, but still no luck.
I also ran the Couatl diagnostic log and managed to log a report file. It is attached to the message. Looking at the log, it looks like some scenery add-on .bgl files are "skipped, likely too big to be to be an airport". These seem to be the add-ons that GSX does not recognize.

I also have a doubt my scenery.cfg file, so I will include it too for you to have a look.

Any solution to this? GSX is a great add-on and it is frustrating not to be able to use it with all the airports I have.

Thanks for your help.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:22:48 am by fnav77 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX not recognising Add-On scenery
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 06:30:25 pm »
Looking at the log, it looks like some scenery add-on .bgl files are "skipped, likely too big to be to be an airport". These seem to be the add-ons that GSX does not recognize.

Already discussed and answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12666.msg95800.html#msg95800

fnav77

Re: GSX not recognising Add-On scenery
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 10:21:38 am »
Umberto, thank you, problem solved. :)