Author Topic: GSX MJC Dash8 Q400, Tropicalsim Azores and Aerosoft LPMA and GCLA sceneries.  (Read 3739 times)

Padrinho

Hi, just bought your excellent product and in the overall i am very happy with it but i am going to be even better when it actually works right. I am running Win10, FSX Steam, MJC Dash8 Q400, Tropicalsim Azores Islands, Aerosoft Madeira and Aerosoft La Palma sceneries. I haven't got any error or problem when using GSX with these softwares, eveything runs smoothly as it should with a maximum display config, beautifull!

The problem is that by default all the vehicles are in wrong positions on any of the 11 airports mentioned above, in all the parking spots, but they all work pretty well with the rear luggage truck doing a strange movement inwards the plane after it has finished unloading or loading the baggage. it makes a strange turn maneuver going on reverse into the plane and crossing trough it alongside with the 3 traillers attached?!?! I have tried many other configs with the editor and changed places to all you can imagine around the aircraft and the problem continues everytime i load/unload the Dash 8 Q400 from Majestic.

The rear conveyor belt works fine, the catering truck too, but the busses also do a strange maneuver after they have loaded/unloaded the passengers, doing a very tight turn against the aircraft going through it like the luggage truck does.

I have disabled the front luggage loaders, front luggage trucks, busses and front and middle stairs as they are not required for the Dash8.

Is there any solution for this? Is there any .ini file of these sceneries mentioned above?

Thanks, Regards.

Padrinho

Sorry but forgot to mention that in Aerosoft's Madeira and Porto Santo you can't even see the vehicles but i can hear them, the GSX menu is available but with no vehicles. in Aerosoft's La Palma everything seems ok but the vehicles are sunked on the tarmac as you can see on the photos attached.

Still having troubles in all of the airports reported and in all the parking positions with the faulty luggage truck manouver on loading/unloading the aircraft as allready reported.

Thanks, regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
This has been discussed several times on the forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12005.0.html
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12657.msg95759.html#msg95759

As of today, these are the only unsupported airports in GSX. We'll try to be able to support them too in the next major update.

Padrinho

Ok, got it, what about the erratic movement of the rear baggage truck and the bus as reported before?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Ok, got it, what about the erratic movement of the rear baggage truck and the bus as reported before?

Please indicate a precise, reproducible case of such movement, on a default airport.

The problem is that by default all the vehicles are in wrong positions on any of the 11 airports mentioned above, in all the parking spots

The vehicles, by default, are not in "wrong" positions, they are in DEFAULT positions, which are calculated based on the parking radius. GSX doesn't have any idea of the scenery itself, so it cannot know where possible obstructions are, and it cannot even known if the parking radius as specified by the scenery developer, is correct for that parking.

That's why it has a customization feature, to allow you to better fit the vehicles starting position to any parking.

I have tried many other configs with the editor and changed places to all you can imagine around the aircraft and the problem continues everytime i load/unload the Dash 8 Q400 from Majestic.

The parking customization will surely fix many problems related to the starting position, like vehicles running into each other (they do NOT have awareness of each other, so you can only work with starting positions), but cannot fix everything. If the problem happens only with the Q400, it's possible some of these issues might be related to the plane size and doors location.

Which is why, I would like to have a reproducible case of such issue on a default airport that we can test.