Author Topic: Strange Couatl error at FSDT CYVR  (Read 2557 times)

Charles246

Strange Couatl error at FSDT CYVR
« on: December 24, 2015, 08:25:18 pm »
AC. Real Air Duke
Airport: FSDT. CYVR
Parking: B1 South Terminal
FSX Version: Steam

I had parked and engines off. Requested Ground Services: Deboarding. Got the following error. Retried and got the same error. On the second time I said "no" to restarting Couatl and was going to take its suggestion to update it from FSX drop down menu but only the Addon Manager was there.

.............error log .....................
couatl v3.0 (build 3187)
panic log started on Thu Dec 24 11:09:47 2015

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baggageTrain.py", line 272, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 222, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 390, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive
{'Requested FollowMe to': 'South Terminal Apron 1|Parking\xa01B', 'Airport': 'CYVR', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Parking 10', 'User Pos': (49.18152369893022, -123.17027361181317, 5.42423 m, 1.11873 m, 153.67155525491626)}

Could be just a fluke because I normally do not have any errors at YVR. When I re-started Fsx, the Couatl menu was there and the update link suggested I would be reinstalling the same version of Couatl so I declined.

An unrelated question:

The followme vehicle takes forever to come to the South Parking at CYVR. Any chance of having a "second" vehicle parked closer or an awareness in the code that when one parks at the South terminal the Followme vehicle is parked in that area?

Thanks. Merry Christmas

Charles

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Strange Couatl error at FSDT CYVR
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:09:12 am »
We'll check this, since those error are usually AFCAD errors, and there shouldn't be any errors in our AFCADs...

Charles246

Re: Strange Couatl error at FSDT CYVR
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 05:35:16 pm »
We'll check this, since those error are usually AFCAD errors, and there shouldn't be any errors in our AFCADs...

Thanks. It might have been an aircraft caused error.  I remember when the engine was shut down, and mixture off, I accidentally  turned the magneto of one engine to the right instead of to the left.  I think a glitch in the programming of the Duke, keeps the propeller turning lazily round even when I finally turned the switch off. GSX ground services  I believe had already commenced and this may have initiated that error.