Author Topic: FSX Error  (Read 15518 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX Error
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 02:57:52 pm »
I need to make it work without adaministrator mode, and not  "leave it as is". once GSX does not require that mode to be on, as stated several times by yourself and the GSX project team, here and in otehr topics, so that, as explained above,

I confirm that GSX normally WORKS without requiring Administrator mode. It doesn't on YOUR system, for some reason.

I can be able to use it together with my other addon softaweres, all together.

Is there another add-on that DOESN'T work in Adminstrator mode ? That would be the first time, usually it's the opposite: there might be addons that don't work if Administrator mode is not enabled, not the opposite.

and hence I have made a loss of U$41 (including taxes) for a software that does not work as it should be working, and the only way for it to work is penalizing me, as a customer, to not have other addon sotwares working together with it.

You haven't "lost" anything because the program works in Administrator mode, and it should work even without it, if there's something wrong in your system that prevents it to work in normal mode, that's why we have a Trial for.

If it USED to work when you tried the Trial and it doesn't work anymore, because you made some changes to your system or your account permissions or your files/folder permissions, or it doesn't work because you added a corrupted/illegal AFCAD which wasn't there before, that's not a GSX fault, but I've already indicated how to find it if this was the case.

But that's besides the point. There are MANY FSX Add-ons that DO NOT work if Administrator mode is off, and they don't offer ANY choice: they simply said you have to turn it on. We are offering you both a choice and different solutions to trying make it work on your system because, as I've said, it IS supposed to work without Administrator mode.

I hope you understand where I stand, and I also hope and trust in the GSX team support to help me to make it work without the administrator mode on.

I ALREADY indicated TWO possible solutions in my last message, which means we ARE helping you already, and we are helping you since several posts so, there wasn't any need to point it out further.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:01:35 pm by virtuali »

RuiCordeiro

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 07:27:57 am »
Thank, but still NO SOLUTION, as explained, and GSX is NOT compatible for me. And yes, I would expect MORE HELP until it leads to a FINAL and DEFINITIVE SOLUTION, what has NOT happened as of yet, what is very VERY frustating, from my customer standpoint...

I am so sorry, but yes, GSX is a cool product, but it is also still quite BUGGY and not working as predicted in the standard fiinal costomer systems that meets the product's "System Requirements":

"GSX is compatible with FSX+SP2 minimum, or FSX+Acceleration Pack or Lookheed Martin Prepar3D. Windows XP (with SP3) or Windows Vista or Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit editions are supported. This product fully supports DirectX 10.0."
Source: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx.html

:(  :-[
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:33:04 am by RuiCordeiro »

Japo32

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2015, 09:53:17 pm »
This also happens to me for a looong time. I have to uninstall the GSX and install it again..  Until is corrupted again. In FSX I had more chances to run it, but on PD3v3 is almost imposible. I was succeded 3 times of a lots of them uninstalling and installing. For sure is a problem with GSX (and maybe the union with Ezdok, but I preffer to have Ezdok for sure), because everytime I uninstall it P3D or FSX runs correctly.
It is a shame not possible use of this addon because this problem. And I think all comes from the addon manager. Something I wouldn't like to have and I think FSDreamTeam can manage the protection other way that loading that manager. Sometimes the legal users have more problems than the pirate ones.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:56:15 pm by Japo32 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 01:32:21 pm »
This also happens to me for a looong time. I have to uninstall the GSX and install it again..

WHAT is happening to you ? Do you realize you replied to a post made almost 3 years ago ?

In FSX I had more chances to run it, but on PD3v3 is almost imposible.

GSX works with no issues with P3D for everyone. Please indicate your problem more precisely.

For sure is a problem with GSX (and maybe the union with Ezdok, but I preffer to have Ezdok for sure)

I cannot understand how anyone would prefer a 3rd party camera utility that can be replaced by the P3D V3 Avatar mode, instead of ground services you cannot have in any other way.

In any case, yes, I suspect that the way Ezdok reads keys might cause a conflict with GSX. I don't have this product but, other users reported that, by assigning a key in GSX that doesn't contain F12 (which I believe is used by Ezdok), allows to use them both together.