Author Topic: GSX and UT2  (Read 2526 times)

mobidy

GSX and UT2
« on: December 01, 2015, 11:34:52 am »
I've seen that, when I start GSX, for example when I request the follow me car, ut2 traffic density is automatically reduced or eliminated. Is it possible? I have problems or it must be so? The first time I installed GSX this fact did'nt happen and I had very stuttering problems. Restarting PC, no more stutter...but it seems that GSX "regulates" ut2 traffic density. Excuse me for my bad english and thank you very much for your help!!
Alberto

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and UT2
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 03:10:48 pm »
but it seems that GSX "regulates" ut2 traffic density.

No, GSX doesn't do that. However, YOU might have done that, with the key that controls traffic density in UT2, which might be assigned to be the same as the GSX default one.

Which is why, GSX has means to change its hotkey. Or you can change it in UT2 (if it allows you to do so, I'm not sure), it doesn't matter where you do the key change, as long as no two addons share the same keys, and this is of course a general rule you should follow when you have more than one 3rd party addon installed.

mobidy

Re: GSX and UT2
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 04:32:49 pm »
Thank you for your precious support!! I'll try as soon as possible....but I'm sure that the problem is just the hotkey!!!