Author Topic: Gate Gourmet Truck LSZH  (Read 4864 times)

Ursli80

Gate Gourmet Truck LSZH
« on: September 20, 2015, 01:49:26 pm »
Hallo Umberto

Kannst Du mir bitte kurz beschreiben, wie ich in LSZH die Gate Gourmet Trucks erhalte?

Ich habe es bis jetzt leider nicht erreicht diese dort einzufügen, auch nicht mit dem Manual von GSX.

Besten Dank für deine Bemühungen.

Gruss
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gate Gourmet Truck LSZH
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 09:52:19 pm »
Sorry, but this forum in English only, so we can only reply in English and we kindly ask you to post in English.

Ursli80

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 06:00:25 am »
Hello Umberto

Ohh sorry because I have overlooked that it is still in German.
Please excuse me.

Can you briefly describe how I get in the Gate Gourmet Trucks LSZH me?

I have so far not achieved this insert it there, not even with the Manual of GSX.

Thank you for your efforts.

salute
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 08:06:26 am »
Just select the Catering option from the GSX menu, and WAIT for it to arrive.

Ursli80

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 11:43:34 am »
Hello Umberto

It is not a problem that the trucks do not come.
The problem is that I would like it with Gate Gourmet logo / lettering.
Now come other. Weiss unfortunately just not as they are written.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

Ursli80

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 11:46:21 am »
Hello Umberto

Is there a solution?

Best regards
 Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 04:05:42 pm »
Is there a solution?

Since that's not problem so, there's no need for a solution.

Nothing in your report indicates the Catering is malfunctioning, it's just that you would like to change the assignment. With the default assignment, you should get Gate Gourmet catering trucks at LSZH sometimes, because they are randomly selected against all other operators with an equal score, so I think it's a 50% chance against LSG.

The PaintKit documentation will include every information to let you understand how the scoring system works and how you can change vehicle assigned to any airport.

flash323

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 05:23:01 pm »
better yet do the vehicle's have there parking code, more afcad's have there own vehicle parking spots. For example I would like for the baggage cart to come from the terminal parking spot and thr catering truck to come a different parking location via assigned parking code's is this possible????????????????/

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 06:04:40 pm »
There's no such thing as "the terminal parking spot" in FSX. A parking it's either for Airplanes, Fuel or Vehicles.

GSX Vehicles will come from a parking spot of the "Vehicle" type. If this is missing, because the original scenery developer haven't added it, they will come from another parking, chosen at random.

flash323

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2015, 03:31:04 am »
I think I worded that wrong,what I was trying to ask was if I could up the vehicle parking spot similar to the gate parking spot by assigning codes to them, for example if I place a vehicle parking spot at terminal 4 at LAX which is American Airlines would putting the American code AAL in that vehicle spot would only American Airlines Service vehicle use that parking spot? Same with Delta at T5 and United at T7?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2015, 09:07:35 am »
I think I worded that wrong,what I was trying to ask was if I could up the vehicle parking spot similar to the gate parking spot by assigning codes to them, for example if I place a vehicle parking spot at terminal 4 at LAX which is American Airlines would putting the American code AAL in that vehicle spot would only American Airlines Service vehicle use that parking spot? Same with Delta at T5 and United at T7?

Maybe you haven't fully understood what I said: vehicles should NORMALLY come from a parking of the "Vehicle" type , if there is at least one, airplane parking spot won't be used, and this is of course correct. The use of airplane parking is used only as a backup strategy, if the scenery developer hasn't placed any proper vehicle parking spot.

In addition to that, the only vehicles that come and go to a parking (and again, this will be of the Vehicle type as a first choice, so it won't have any airline codes), are the Catering and the Fuel truck (which will instead use a parking of the "Fuel" type, as a first choice). All the other GSX vehicles are related to YOUR parking, so they are ALREADY related to the atc_parking_codes of the parking.