Author Topic: Ground Services for XPlane 10  (Read 4153 times)

Rayl516

Ground Services for XPlane 10
« on: September 01, 2015, 03:44:30 pm »
Hi Guys,

Tried looking for a similar topic but could not find one so excuse me if I am repeating someone.   Seen the videos on this product and it is very cool.  Did the windows install and get the plugin in on the menu.  However, when I select lets say push back I get the popup window but no audio or additional vehicle.  Same on fueling etc.  Sorry in advance if I am doing something wrong but can someone help me out.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground Services for XPlane 10
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 04:04:25 pm »
Are you saying you installed GSX in XPlane 10 ?? That would be a remarkable feat in itself, since we don't have the slightest idea how it could ever work (it obviously can't...)

If this is not the case, than I'm afraid I don't fully understand the thread subject.

Rayl516

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 04:13:21 pm »
I am using XPlane 10 as my simulator and I installed Ground Services.  I don't think I misspoken?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 04:16:00 pm »
I am using XPlane 10 as my simulator and I installed Ground Services.  I don't think I misspoken?

Well, what you said you did it's impossible, since GSX won't install under XPlane 10 and cannot possibly run even if you managed to install it manually in some way, the only possible explanation is that you meant something else.

Unless, with "am using XPlane 10 as my simulator and I installed Ground Services", you only wanted to tell that you use XPlane 10 as your simulator, but you installed GSX into FSX, which is also installed in your system, although it's not the main simulator you use.

Rayl516

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 04:30:14 pm »
I guess we are talking about two different types of plugin's

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 04:34:07 pm »
I guess we are talking about two different types of plugin's

Maybe there's something in XPlane 10 that is similar to GSX ? That's not something we made.

alfy

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 05:36:02 pm »
There is program called XGPS that provides ground services