Author Topic: menu gsx in fsx  (Read 3652 times)

andregin

menu gsx in fsx
« on: July 31, 2015, 01:14:10 pm »
i am just able to have the menu ground service when i press the key shift f.  i reassigned the key for menu but i have no menu. what do you do for have the menu gsx parkinf facility ?

Thanks for yours answers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: menu gsx in fsx
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 12:04:59 am »
i am just able to have the menu ground service when i press the key shift f.

That means another addon is using some the key needed by GSX.

i reassigned the key for menu but i have no menu. what do you do for have the menu gsx parkinf facility ?

I don't understand you. You say it works with Shift+F...

andregin

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 10:21:16 am »
Yes the only way to have a menu when I press Shift f FSX then ground service menu appears.

J have tried several key and nothing fonctionne.j have natural sky next.fiber acceleration, map g v3.12. fs copilot, airport desing editor and FSDS.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 10:57:10 am »
Yes the only way to have a menu when I press Shift f FSX then ground service menu appears.

That's what I said: it means GSX is working correctly, but you cannot use its default key, because another addon has already taken it. Which is why, you can configure GSX to use another key. But again, what's wrong with using Shift+F ?

J have tried several key and nothing fonctionne.j have natural sky next.fiber acceleration, map g v3.12. fs copilot, airport desing editor and FSDS.

Again, that's nothing to do with GSX, it's just that you still haven't found a free key. Try something using TAB, like TAB+F12, for example.

andregin

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 10:39:13 pm »
Thank you very much I have finally found a century after trying several, I lack the signaller at the parking lot?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 10:39:43 am »
I lack the signaller at the parking lot?

Do you mean the marshaller ? Please read the GSX manual, the explanation of the "Max Marshaller distance" in the chapter discussing airport customization, maybe that applies to that airport/parking spot.