Author Topic: Error Gsx push back  (Read 2667 times)

Juan86270

Error Gsx push back
« on: July 24, 2015, 03:42:53 pm »
Hello, excuse my English acquired this product over 4 months ago and so far I have not been able to use correctly every day I see the big mistakes that presents as demonstration I leave this picture and you observe for yourself please I need the creator of this send program solution to all the problems I have

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagedata.php?url=http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/9423745duda.jpg
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:48:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error Gsx push back
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 03:50:23 pm »
You haven't said:

- Which airplane you used. If it's not a default airplane, clearly indicate the 3rd party airplane add-on used.

- Which airport and gate you used. If it's not a default scenery, clearly indicate the 3rd party scenery add-on used.

And, your screenshot is not very clear. It only shows a reversed truck, but it's not possible to understand from the screenshot when this happened.

If it happened before the pushback started, it might be a problem with the airplane configuration file. Which is why, I asked to identify the airplane used.

If it happened during of the pushback, the most common cause it's a scenery error, like overlapping/unconnected/orphaned/missing nodes in the 3rd party scenery you are using. Which is why, I asked which airport and gate you used and if it's not a default scenery, clearly indicate the 3rd party scenery add-on used.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:54:10 pm by virtuali »

Juan86270

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 06:36:22 pm »
Airbus X v1.30e

LatinVFR lima Airport
Gate 16

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 11:50:27 am »
LatinVFR lima Airport
Gate 16

Now try the same airplane on a default FSX airport, and see if the same problem happens.