Author Topic: GSX Audio Split  (Read 2795 times)

WANIKIKI

GSX Audio Split
« on: July 28, 2015, 05:01:40 pm »
Hello I am a new user and a cockpit builder.  I have all my fsx communications thru my headsets and the engine sounds thru the speakers.  Is it possible to route just the audio from the push back guys to my headphones and the truck sounds thru the speakers.  If is not possible now, I hope the software developers will make it more flexible for us the cockpit builders in future versions.  I there's a workaround please let me know.  If not how can I kill just the truck (engine sound).
Thank you in advance.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Audio Split
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 05:37:29 pm »
You can select the audio device to be used by GSX, by you cannot select *some* of the GSX sounds to be using an audio device and some others another one.

You can remove any sound made by GSX, by removing the associated .wav file in the fsdreamteam\gsx\sounds folder. Note that, some sounds played are FSX default, so they are not in the GSX sounds folder, but in the FSX sounds folder.

WANIKIKI

Re: GSX Audio Split
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 09:32:04 pm »
Thank you for your quick reply. I been trying to find and delete that truck engine sound from FSX but I can't find it. I also have the  audio sliders in FSX all the way to the left  (except radio communications) but still it plays it back thru the headsets.  Is there a configuration file that I can mute that sound. Thanks in advance.