Author Topic: Suggestion for the next scenery poll  (Read 6932 times)

flightexpert

Suggestion for the next scenery poll
« on: July 11, 2015, 08:49:46 am »
Hey I would like to suggest someone remake Orlando or do Jacksonville International or Pensacola that would be nice to see.

VitaminA330

Re: Suggestion for the next scenery poll
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 09:29:55 am »
Hey I would like to suggest someone remake Orlando

Taxi2Gate made Orlando not very long ago. What would you wish more of a FS airport than the things this one can offer?

flightexpert

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 10:01:27 am »
I just would like to see some of the smaller airport be built up into scenery instead of the bug huge ones it would be nice for a change.

simsuper80

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 10:22:17 am »
I just would like to see some of the smaller airport be built up into scenery instead of the bug huge ones it would be nice for a change.

like PDX?

Dominato83

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 06:13:48 pm »
Why don't we wait until they finish the following before we start these threads.  They have a rather full plate already.

KMEM
KSDF
KBWI
KCLT
other unannounced airport
KORD update
KLAS update
KFLL update
KDFW update

I think that's the order

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 07:31:26 am »
Why don't we wait until they finish the following before we start these threads.  They have a rather full plate already.

KMEM
KSDF
KBWI
KCLT
other unannounced airport
KORD update
KLAS update
KFLL update
KDFW update

I think that's the order

Agree, it will be long time before we need a new poll.

Alferra

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 11:45:34 pm »
KMCO by T2G is a beautiful airport, I just bought it and could not be happier.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 06:42:36 pm »

There are other developers that specialize in doing that, Umberto prefers doing the larger internationals.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

b757

Intel i7 Haswell 4.0ghz, ASUS Z97 Pro wi-fi, Corsair 16gb DDR3 2133mhz, EVGA GTX 970 SC, Seagate 1TB 7200rpm, Corsair RM850 PSW
FSDT KDFW KLAS KJFKv2 KLAX KORD

Sammy

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 01:50:00 pm »
KCLE
CYYC
MMUN
MKJS
MKJP

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 04:05:41 pm »
You're actually recommending Blueprint?   ;D :D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Sammy

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 06:38:56 pm »
Isn't that the way it works. When a recommended airport is not your airport of choice, then people tell you about blueprint quality sceneries that have been done before as if your not already aware of them. The airports I recommend are low quality and need today's quality.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 10:16:35 pm »
You're actually recommending Blueprint?   ;D :D

I wasn't recommending them,  I was just letting the poster know there was at least something available.  That's why I said, this will get you started until something better comes along for KCLE and MMUN.

While I'm not a fan of BP, for some airports that have no other alternatives besides stock, I will use a BP version.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2015, 04:22:11 pm »
When a recommended airport is not your airport of choice, then people tell you about blueprint quality sceneries that have been done before as if your not already aware of them.

I personally have nothing against Blueprint, I just have no use for them.  They don't animate anything on their airports, don't support AES, and don't care how well their airports blend with other sceneries.  I have a hard drive full of ORBX, and I will not degrade my immersion experience by using airports from someone who couldn't care less about me as a customer.