Author Topic: KLAX issues **SOLVED**  (Read 4477 times)

goodperson36

KLAX issues **SOLVED**
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:05:42 am »
HI there just looking for some support. I recently installed KLAX the problem I am seeing is that when I pull up to the gate the Aircraft numbers that on on the groung are very blurry to where you cant even see what type of aircraft it is to park. I have attached a photo to let you see what I am speaking about. I have installed the Addon Manager which did not help the issue. Anyway thank you for all you do and hopefully we can conquer this together. Photo is attached and thank you for your assistance with this issue.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:54:17 pm by virtuali »

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: KLAX issues
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 05:40:10 am »
Uh the image is 35x20 pixels.. Can't see a thing. Do you have aniostropic filtering enabled within the sim? If not enable it.

goodperson36

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 06:22:05 am »
Hi Dave thanks for the reply. Anisotropic is Enabled still having the same issues. I am going to attempt to try and send you another pic. I will attach it here. Thanks again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 10:08:53 am »
It seems you don't use the 4096 textures, which is enabled automatically when installing KLAX, but you must have turned it off. Use the relevant option in the Addon Manager.

On FSX:SE and P3D, the option is not needed, since the default Max Textures Size slider can go up to 4096 (last step).

goodperson36

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 03:57:52 pm »
Thank you Umberto for your customer support. If I have turned this off what steps to I need to take in fixing this issue. I am not really tech savvy so you would need to put this in lay
mans term for me so that I have a better understanding on how to fix this issue. I will basically need a step by step process on how to fix this issue. Thank you again for such wonderful support.  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 07:17:11 pm »
Under FSX, enable 4096 textures in the Addon Manager.

Under FSX:SE or P3D, use the maximum texture size in the normal graphic setting of the sim.

goodperson36

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 05:29:16 pm »
Umberto thank you so much for your kindness and technical support first class support. Airport looks great no more blurry numbers. Thank you again.