Author Topic: Manchester Airport EGCC  (Read 3188 times)

mic501

Manchester Airport EGCC
« on: June 15, 2015, 04:26:49 pm »
When I load Manchester airport (EGCC) on any stand , it pops up saying that there is "no valid AFCAD available for this position." I have checked that the correct AFCAD's are in the right position and even after restarting GSX it still doesn't work. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Manchester Airport EGCC
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 04:39:20 pm »
I have checked that the correct AFCAD's are in the right position

You mean you checked in GSX, using the "customize parking position" if GSX is using the correct AFCAD ?

mic501

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 06:58:00 pm »
It shows this (attached)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 09:39:16 pm »
First, there's no need to paste a .JPG into a Word file and attach it to the forum, when you can just attach a .JPG on a message.

Also, I said to use the "customize parking position" option in GSX, to check for the AFCAD used by GSX, but from your screenshot, it shows you used the "Customize aircraft" option instead, which doesn't have any relationship to the scenery, so it doesn't provide any information about your issue.

You should use the GSX "Customize airport positions" option, which will open the scenery customization editor, that will show the name of the AFCAD used by GSX.

As an alternative, you can enable logging in the "Troubleshooting" page of the "GSX - Settings" menu.

Enable it, restart the sim, go to EGCC and then exit. Then, post your Couatl.LOG file, to be found in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:41:47 pm by virtuali »