Author Topic: Latest Addon Manager **SOLVED**  (Read 3328 times)

BTScott

Latest Addon Manager **SOLVED**
« on: December 24, 2015, 04:28:28 pm »
Does not have registration option for Flightbeam KSFOHD - only KSFO. I can't register my newly purchased KSFOHD.

BTScott
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:12:43 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Latest Addon Manager
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:10:19 am »
If you cannot register a scenery, because the button is greyed out, it means is ALREADY registered so, it won't make any sense to register it again. The greyed button will indicated this, of course.

BTScott

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 03:19:47 am »
The button is not greyed out---- there IS NO button for KSFOHD. The only button is for KSFO. My Purchase can not be registered and when I start up KFSOHD there are no buildings, only jetways.

BTScott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 10:26:13 am »
The button is not greyed out---- there IS NO button for KSFOHD. The only button is for KSFO. My Purchase can not be registered and when I start up KFSOHD there are no buildings, only jetways.

That seem to indicate you have installed some older installer of something (FSDT or Flightbeam), after installing KSFOHD, so it replaced some Addon Manager files with an old version that didn't knew about KSFOHD yet.

Reinstall KSFOHD now, and be sure you turn off every antivirus and firewall, so the installer will be also able to download the very latest version of all files.

BTScott

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 08:18:02 pm »
Okay-- Problem solved. Re-installing KSFOHD did the trick! Thanks!

BTScott