Author Topic: Fsx won't start after installing gsx  (Read 3115 times)

happy1911

Fsx won't start after installing gsx
« on: April 19, 2015, 01:49:12 pm »
I just installed gsx and addon manager and when i went to go start fsx the splash screen would come up, but then fsx would quit with no error message or anything. i then uninstalled it and fsx would perfectly fine i don't know what to do
Thanks in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

Carle

Re: Fsx won't start after installing gsx
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 12:00:31 am »
Hello

I am a new customer just recently purchased the GSX product.  It is a wonderful product.  It was working quite well since purchase (Apr2015).
Experiencing issues with other add on software I had to reload programs.  when it comes to reinstalling GSX , the FSX program will not launch
FSX screen will appear for a few seconds , than close down.   when I remove the add on manager ,  FSX will function.

Reading thru the many posted  commentaries , I have tried several of the recommendations
AV programs closed,  loading the most recent add on manager,  Removed and reinstalling Visual call 2005...etc   nothing appears to work
I continue to get the same results.
Install GSX and FSX won't launch.  Remove the program and FSX is back to normal.

I have given exclusions to the program so the AV will allow but still no luck at resolving what is I believe a wonderfull
add on for FSX.

I am seeking your help in resolving this matter.

I do appreciate your reply at your earliest

Carle

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 01:11:06 am »
If I could also add...
When downloading other FSDreamTeam scenery software for trial  (i.e Vancouver, ) the same results occur.
FSX will not launch after installing scenery.  FSX screen will briefly appear , than close.

Help is appreciated so I can get this wonderful product working again on my PC

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 01:09:18 pm »
My previous reply already included a link to the one and only solution to this problem, which is NOT a "GSX problem":

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

What the real problem is, will be clear enough when we'll connect with Teamviewer.