Author Topic: Vehicles not moving on 3D Editor **SOLVED**  (Read 2518 times)

Cristiano Mueller

Vehicles not moving on 3D Editor **SOLVED**
« on: April 16, 2015, 03:54:54 am »
Hi guys;

I searched on the forum about my problem, and I didn't found any similar. Maybe because English is not my first language, maybe I searched with wrong terms.

But what is happening to me is this:

I had to disable the joystick slew controls, because everytime I tried to edit the parking area on 3D Editor, the airplane starts to move (OK, I know this is a problem with joystick calibration). But it's better now, I never used the slew.

But now, I can't move the vehicles on 3D Editor. I'm using GSX for years now, and I never had this problem. For sure is something I'm forgeting, or something I did wrong.

Just to say, before this I uninstalled GSX because of the slew problem (I thought it was a software problem. After 2 uninstall/reinstall I found here the solution).

Any help will be appreciate.

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:14:32 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Vehicles not moving on 3D Editor
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 09:34:17 am »
You have probably removed *all* Slew axes, not just the one associated with the joystick.

It's best if you first reset all FSX controls to default first, then un-assign the slew axes ONLY in the joystick page, so the slew keys will still work.

Cristiano Mueller

Re: Vehicles not moving on 3D Editor
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 04:08:51 am »
Hi Umberto

thank you very much for your support. Yeah, you were right: I deleted "too much"... ;D ;D

I reseted all FSX controls to default, and everything is working now.

Thank you one more time.

Best regards
Cristiano Mueller