Author Topic: Couatl crash "integrity compromised" caused by CPU-Z  (Read 2559 times)

GrayGhostVA

Couatl crash "integrity compromised" caused by CPU-Z
« on: March 03, 2015, 09:51:58 pm »
Hello all, hopefully this is the best place to put this.

I was going to do some flying today but every time I pressed fly now in FSX I would get a crash message from the Couatl Script.

"couatl v2.0 (build 2378)
panic log started on Tue Mar 03 15:24:43 2015

problem raised by engine or unspecified addonExecutable integrity compromised" This was every error in my Couatl.ERR file.

I had not done many changes to my computer since the last time a flew, just an update for my security software and I downloaded the newest version of CPUID's CPU-Z v1.72.
I did everything I could to get my security software back to the way it was before and I still had no luck. I then uninstalled CPU-Z from my computer entirely and there have been no more crashes of the Couatl Script.

So if you're getting this crash and have the newest version of CPU-Z installed I would uninstall it. I have no idea where the conflict is happening specifically as this never happened with any of the previous versions.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl crash "integrity compromised" caused by CPU-Z
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 10:14:48 am »
So if you're getting this crash and have the newest version of CPU-Z installed I would uninstall it. I have no idea where the conflict is happening specifically as this never happened with any of the previous versions.

Check if there's an option in CPU-Z to do some kind of real-time monitoring of executables in the background. The most common issue caused by such programs, are hotkeys used to control features in every other running executable, for example an hotkey that overclocks the CPU. If there's a new option for this, that would explain why it started to cause problems with the current version only.