Author Topic: Couple of questions  (Read 3239 times)

voodoo101

Couple of questions
« on: July 15, 2014, 12:36:44 am »
First of all, let me say that I love this product. Yes it has it limitations and little quirks, like baggage trucks getting messed up, vehicles going through scenery and even GSX other vehicles, but then all FSX add-ons have problems.

I was just wondering if there had been any headway on removing the cabin boarding sounds when loading the PMDG 777 cargo. It always seems a bit strange sitting setting up the cargo plane, seeing large cargo trucks and the hearing the passengers boarding when you don't have any.

Also, has there been any improvements on the Majestic Q400 pushback. It would be so nice to be able to start the engines on pushback instead of waiting until it has finished. I know that it is really a Majestic problem because of the separate FDE.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 09:13:23 am »
First of all, let me say that I love this product. Yes it has it limitations and little quirks, like baggage trucks getting messed up, vehicles going through scenery and even GSX other vehicles, but then all FSX add-ons have problems.

Most of them can be fixed with scenery customization, especially the vehicles going through scenery, can usually be fixed by tweaking the vehicles starting positions for the affected parkings.

I was just wondering if there had been any headway on removing the cabin boarding sounds when loading the PMDG 777 cargo. It always seems a bit strange sitting setting up the cargo plane, seeing large cargo trucks and the hearing the passengers boarding when you don't have any.

We'll think about it, but it will be more likely we'll do a proper Cargo expansion to GSX.

Also, has there been any improvements on the Majestic Q400 pushback. It would be so nice to be able to start the engines on pushback instead of waiting until it has finished. I know that it is really a Majestic problem because of the separate FDE. 

This has been discussed many times already: we already made everything possible on our side to notify the Q400 that GSX is pushing, and it has been done since about one year. Now, only Majestic can fix this, we can't possibly control anything inside their own internal simulation.

djroe86

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 06:30:05 pm »
I have the same issue with PMDG 777 cargo aircraft. I get airstairs and a bus, along with boarding sounds. I only get passenger options on the menu to choose from. I hope this is in a SP soon because this product is sweet!

Daniel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 06:32:13 pm »
I have the same issue with PMDG 777 cargo aircraft. I get airstairs and a bus, along with boarding sounds. I only get passenger options on the menu to choose from. I hope this is in a SP soon because this product is sweet!

This was already asked and replied to in my previous reply in July. Proper recognition of cargo airplanes with cargo operations, will come in the GSX Cargo expansion product we are working on right now.