Author Topic: Choosing what ground handler  (Read 3086 times)

737NGX

Choosing what ground handler
« on: January 27, 2015, 04:18:46 pm »
Hi, I have a request or a suggestion for GSX, as it kinda annoys me.
So at for example KIAH, you are at a United Airlines Stand, but no matter how many times you click reset position in GSX, you almost never get United Airlines as a ground handler.
And another example is in ENGM, Oslo  Gardermoen. I never get Scandinavian Airlines as ground handlers, only Norwegian. So my suggestion is that before you choose to board or something,
make it possible to choose from the availeble ground handlers at that airport. I know several people that wanted this but they are just too lazy to sign up for the forum :)
How does this sound? Is it possible to do something about?
Thanks for your time, and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about suggestions. Im new to the forum so I dont know where to post stuff :D However, GSX is great, just a little feature
I would like to have!

Eisbahn

Re: Choosing what ground handler
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 08:02:01 pm »
Hi, I have a request or a suggestion for GSX, as it kinda annoys me.
So at for example KIAH, you are at a United Airlines Stand, but no matter how many times you click reset position in GSX, you almost never get United Airlines as a ground handler.
And another example is in ENGM, Oslo  Gardermoen. I never get Scandinavian Airlines as ground handlers, only Norwegian. So my suggestion is that before you choose to board or something,
make it possible to choose from the availeble ground handlers at that airport. I know several people that wanted this but they are just too lazy to sign up for the forum :)
How does this sound? Is it possible to do something about?
Thanks for your time, and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about suggestions. Im new to the forum so I dont know where to post stuff :D However, GSX is great, just a little feature
I would like to have!

Have you tried a search or reading the manual?

737NGX

Re: Choosing what ground handler
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:32 pm »
Yes, but I just mean it should be simpler