Author Topic: FSDT Products causing CTD  (Read 2077 times)

liard7

FSDT Products causing CTD
« on: December 08, 2014, 07:03:07 am »
Hi,

A month ago I had to do a complete reinstall of FSX and ever since then GSX and other FSDT products have been causing (after installing them) a Close to Desktop on start up of FSX with no error messages or warning. All i get is the FSX splash screen then it closes.

I Have tried downloading/replacing the bglmanx.dll
I have tried downloading the standalone addon manager.
I have tried installing other products e.g. KLAX but the same error occurs.
and once i remove any FSDT products including the addon manager FSX returns to normal

I can get GSX to install and work if I disconnect the internet and install using local bglmanx.dll and fsx works fine. This option however does not work for any other products I try to install.

I have searched every forum for answer and tried everything but I can not get it to work.

your help is desperately needed.

Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Products causing CTD
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 10:53:00 am »
I have searched every forum for answer and tried everything but I can not get it to work.

This has been discussed and answered so many times HERE, that you don't obvioulsy had to search "every forum":

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

The problem is NOT caused by GSX or the Addon Manager, it's caused by something ELSE, and if you follow the above thread and do the one and only thing that works discussed there, I will show you what REALLY caused it.