Author Topic: Addon manager  (Read 3072 times)

Charly man

Addon manager
« on: November 03, 2014, 02:13:21 pm »
Hello!
Yesterday When I start fsx he ask me do you want to run addon manager I said do not run addon manager any more and I reinstales and I want to buy gsx what can I do????

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon manager
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 02:40:51 pm »
Yesterday When I start fsx he ask me do you want to run addon manager I said do not run addon manager any more and I reinstales and I want to buy gsx what can I do????

As the manual clearly said, you MUST authorize both the Addon Manager and the Couatl scripting engine, otherwise nothing from FSDT will ever work. To Undo your mistake, you must do the following:

- Uninstall GSX and reply YES to the question "Do you remove the Addon Manager?" AND reply YES to the question "Do you remove the Couatl scripting engine?" that will be made by the Uninstaller.

- Check if you also have inadvertently Un-trusted us as a Publisher (even a while ago), so nothing signed by us will run. This can't happen automatically, only you can do this. To fix this, go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be a "Publishers" button, that will list the software publishers that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted publishers. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

- Reinstall GSX and be sure you reply YES to authorize BOTH modules when you launch FSX after the reinstall.

Gumy

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 12:54:01 pm »
Hello everybody. i have installed GSX but when i update the addon manager, i run fsx and its crashed. Can anyone help ne? thanks a lot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 09:59:57 am »
Hello everybody. i have installed GSX but when i update the addon manager, i run fsx and its crashed. Can anyone help ne? thanks a lot

You shouldn't post TWICE on the SAME issue. Your original message has of course being replied to.