Author Topic: remove default FSX tow truck  (Read 3488 times)

bradimarte

remove default FSX tow truck
« on: August 25, 2014, 11:08:15 am »
Hi,

I have searched the forum, but I haven't found anything about the possibility of remove the default tow truck of FSX, because I have always both the tow truck of GSX and the other of FSX.
How I can to do for remove it ?
regard's

Rodolfo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: remove default FSX tow truck
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 05:08:35 pm »
You haven't found anything, because there's nothing to do. The default FSX tow truck is removed automatically by the GSX installer. This, provided your airport vehicles file IS default. If you have a 3rd party replacement set, GSX installer won't remove anything from it.

bradimarte

Re: remove default FSX tow truck
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 07:04:16 am »
yes,
infact I have found that I was using and other addo-on for the airport vehicles, and after I have removed it, everything went ok.

Thank's again

Rodolfo

eskil

A nearlying question
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 05:52:01 pm »
Does the installation of GSX place the FSX default airport vehicles so to speak in limbo, as some sort of inactive or backup file? I ask because I recently got a mission that wouldn't run on my computer although it worked for others. It turned out that two library objects in the .xml file (push back blue and platform lift blue) weren't found on the computer by the mission. After removing these two objects from the .xml file, the mission ran as it should.
Cheers,
eskil