Author Topic: Issues with all FSDreamteam Products **NOT AN FSDT ISSUE**  (Read 10029 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Issues with all FSDreamteam Products
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 12:09:03 pm »
You haven't replied to my previous question:

Then the usual question again: to you still have BOTH the Addon Manager AND the Couatl powered products menus visible ?

If you see both menus, but can click on them, the only possible explanation is that you are still having a similar problem like the one you previous reported about not being able to click on the FSUIPC and PMDG menus.

things in the Add-on menu work one time and the next they don't.   

Please be more clear: with "things" you mean any menu entry, or just FSDT ?

mortonrb

Re: Issues with all FSDreamteam Products
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 03:15:12 pm »
Umberto:

Entries in the Add-on drop down related to FSUIPC, PMDG, AICARRIERS, COUATL, and Addon Manager, appear but clicking on them does not bring up the additional screens associated with those add-ons.

I decided last night to completely rebuild system, as I think the underlying issue maybe corrupt Windows files.   I will start this in the few days.  Thanks for your all your suggestions.
Bill
i5 2500K@ 3.30Ghz, 8gb ddr3, GeForce GTX 760 2gb, FSX w/Acceleration, Windows 7 x64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Issues with all FSDreamteam Products **NOT AN FSDT ISSUE**
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 03:21:46 pm »
Ok, so it's definitely, not an FSDT issue, since the other menus are entirely unrelated ( we don't even use or requires FSUIPC, for example ), let me know if it gets fixed by reinstalling, which is very likely.

mortonrb

Re: Issues with all FSDreamteam Products **NOT AN FSDT ISSUE**
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 12:24:01 pm »
Umberto:

I have slowly rebuild system, Windows reloaded, FSX, etc.  As I have added each add-on, I test to make sure everything is working.   I have only installed one FSDT airport, KFLL and GSX.   All seems to be working correctly.   Thanks for your support.
Bill
i5 2500K@ 3.30Ghz, 8gb ddr3, GeForce GTX 760 2gb, FSX w/Acceleration, Windows 7 x64