Author Topic: KSEA  (Read 5146 times)

Speedbird ATC

KSEA
« on: July 05, 2014, 01:26:42 am »
FSDreamteam has released there next airport for fsx, Houston! I think the next airport FSDreamteam should do KSEA, it is not only my home airport but one of the many airports lacking a good rendition. Other airports that need love are KMSP and KSLC. Of couuse you guys just released another awesome scenery so ill let you take your time  ;)

Hnla

Re: KSEA
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 01:30:36 am »
Dude, KIAH was released today. Don't you think you should give it some time?

First, I'm sure the FSDT is going to take some time off, since they just released a new airport.

Second, They are probably going to be re-doing some older airports to get them up to today's standard.

Third, KSEA shouldn't ever be done due to quite obvious reasons, as stated in the past. (FPS, VAS)

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 04:02:51 am »
Sorry about requesting too early. But I think the same thing was said about CYVR. And KJFK. Never say never. I honestly think I should start a freeware group and make a payware quality KSEA. However, I dont have the skills :(

Hnla

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 04:49:11 am »
Sorry about requesting too early. But I think the same thing was said about CYVR. And KJFK. Never say never. I honestly think I should start a freeware group and make a payware quality KSEA. However, I dont have the skills :(

Be patient. Sometime it will come.

I've been waiting my whole life for a quality rendition of KMSP, and right now Flightbeam is my only hope for it.

B777ER

Re: Re: KSEA
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 12:56:32 am »
Mir stated yesterday he is staying in North America and said that was a hint. So looks like MSP is getting done by Flightbeam. As far as the comment above about them taking a break, I think  for some of them it is a full time job so I  imagine they are already working on what comes next.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG G2

Eric

Hnla

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 01:20:27 am »
As far as the comment above about them taking a break, I think  for some of them it is a full time job so I  imagine they are already working on what comes next.

Well I didn't mean like a month, I mean like a week or so. In any case, it's a little early to be asking what's coming up next.  ;)

abrinson

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 06:49:46 pm »
Speedbird ATC, didn't you plague the FlyTampa forums with requests and stuff?
Alexander Brinson

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 07:53:17 pm »
(whistles guiltily) :-[ Well I wont do that here...

Hnla

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 08:33:18 pm »

(whistles guiltily) :-[ Well I wont do that here...

We'll good, because it will get you nowhere, along with requesting to crack a Flytampa scenery.