Author Topic: Next Scenery  (Read 10867 times)

FsxPro500

Next Scenery
« on: March 02, 2014, 02:59:03 am »
I know you are remaking KLAS and making Houston, but what are you going to make after them? O'Hare V3 might be good. Then again, a new airport would be good. The only payware airports developers left out were EWR and ATL (yes I know someone made that but it is average). I think the best option would be Seattle-Tacoma. It was never made by any developer for FSX and many airlines fly there. Could this be the next airport?

Hnla

Re: Next Scenery
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:34:07 am »
I am seriously starting to think that all you do in your life is plot different ways to get Umberto to update KORD for you.

FsxPro500

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 03:53:44 pm »
Not exactly, but ATL and EWR do sound very good after IAH. And no, that is not my main goal in life. I understand that no one wants to make an afcad for ORD. I'll just change some airline's parking codes.

bradl

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:29:23 pm »

I still say that FSDT should make CYLW.  :P

BL.

FsxPro500

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 02:38:07 pm »
EDDF wouldn't be that bad.

Hnla

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 05:10:57 pm »
The market is in US airports, not European airports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay907uk

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 05:47:40 pm »
Not exactly, but ATL and EWR do sound very good after IAH. And no, that is not my main goal in life. I understand that no one wants to make an afcad for ORD. I'll just change some airline's parking codes.

Hi,

There is a good version of ATL made by Imaginesim in 2012 so what's the point in asking for this again!

I have no idea why they have are making KIAH when Flightbeam has produced this.

What they should have done is made an airport which hasn't been modelled good (ie KSDF , KMEM) These two have been made but not to a good quality.

Why people have to ask for scenery which has already been made to a good standard does puzzle me indeed.

If FSDream Team made a new airport I'd deffo make a purchase but I won't be buying KIAH as I've got this already sorry FSdreamteam.

Rgds

Jason

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 06:12:06 pm »
I have no idea why they have are making KIAH when Flightbeam has produced this.

??? Fligthbeam made KIAD ( Washington Dulles ), not KIAH!

I won't be buying KIAH as I've got this already sorry FSdreamteam.

You mean the Blueprint version ? They also have KJFK, KLAX and KDFW...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:16:02 pm by virtuali »

theshack440

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 06:22:45 pm »
I think you must be confused... Flightbeam has currently developed only KSFO, KPHX and KIAD and are currently making KDEN and an unannounced airport (that I doubt is KIAH because they and FSDT are more of a team than competitors I believe). So FSDT are the only ones working on Houston's "megaport."

After Houston, I'd like to see (besides the expected updates of KLAS and perhaps KORD) KSEA or a smaller time airport like KCLE or maybe even KATL (even though imaginesim updated theirs), and I know Umberto said they were thinking about KATL as well. I'd love to see KEWR but I think the NYC area is already so fps heavy and with KJFK, etc it might not be the most practical. Plus Drzewiecki is still working on their NYC airport project.

It would also be really cool if they considered doing a big non us airport like VHHH or RJAA. Still, I bet whatever they do they will do one hell of a job with it as they always do.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 06:30:51 pm »
Why people have to ask for scenery which has already been made to a good standard does puzzle me indeed.

Depends on your idea of "good standard".  I started with the Blueprint version of KIAD in Washington DC.  When Imaginesim bettered the standard, I bought it a second time.  When Flightbeam bettered the standard yet again, I bought it yet again.  I don't see anyone raising the bar on Flightbeam, but if it happens...

Anyone can purchase what they need to produce scenery, but very few raise the bar higher on every piece they do.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

jay907uk

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 06:42:39 pm »
Hi,

oopps lol yes I think I got very confused there what a prat I am  :D :D.

My apologies on that one :)

I shall be purchasing IAH once it's released then. I dunno why I thought Flightbeam made it thanks guys for correcting me on that one.

Regards

Jason

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 02:42:13 am »
Hi,

oopps lol yes I think I got very confused there what a prat I am  :D :D.

My apologies on that one :)

I shall be purchasing IAH once it's released then. I dunno why I thought Flightbeam made it thanks guys for correcting me on that one.

Regards

Jason
Probably because three out of four letters are exactly the same and in the exact same order in the ICAO codes of KIAD and KIAH.
Captain Kevin

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 06:54:08 pm »
EDDF wouldn't be that bad.

Oh yes, we do need a quality version of EDDF. Aerosoft's version is very old.
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

FsxPro500

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 03:05:55 pm »
 I think we need a good cargo airport like KSDF or KMEM.  KOAK isn't too bad.  PANC would probably be the best choice.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 10:49:30 pm »
I think we need a good cargo airport like KSDF or KMEM.  KOAK isn't too bad.  PANC would probably be the best choice.

Aerosoft sells the Simwings PANC that is pretty good. Doubt FSDT will do a remake.