Author Topic: Zurich P3D v2.1 support  (Read 4503 times)

DesertPilot85

Zurich P3D v2.1 support
« on: March 04, 2014, 02:13:53 am »
Over in the "Hawaiian Airports support FSX/P3D" forum, it was mentioned:

We already fixed Zurich, the other airports will come. No, the hotfix hasn't changed anything.

I assume the Zurich fix has not yet been released?  I'm very interested in purchasing the Zurich airport after the fix has been released.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich P3D v2.1 support
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:24:16 pm »
I assume the Zurich fix has not yet been released?  I'm very interested in purchasing the Zurich airport after the fix has been released.

Of course it has, that's why I've said "We already fixed Zurich". The fix is installed automatically when you either install Zurich or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager so, if you downloaded Zurich now, you wouldn't see the problem.

The main thing: with FSDT products, you should never from your own opinion by reading about them on forums or "wait" to purchase them.

Forums messages gets old very fast, you should always download the test the scenery on your system because, with the Live Update feature they are *constantly* updated, even if you don't download a new installer, some files are always downloaded online.

If we had to announce each and every small fix we publish, we wouldn't have any time left to fix things in the first place, and users would probably be annoyed by spamming, if we made so many public announcements about fixes, but that doesn't mean they aren't constantly pushed.

For example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9980.0.html

A problem was found yesterday, and the latest Live Update fixed it.