Author Topic: P3D ver 2.1 **SOLVED**  (Read 13716 times)

Kai-Uwe

Re: P3D ver 2.1 **SOLVED**
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 06:19:45 pm »
problem is solved: just read the post concerning the two simconnect libs again. Today in the morning I tried to install them for the first time. It failed so I thought they are installed already by the sim. Now, after reading your post about the runtimes and installing them again the simconnect libs went without any problems and messages and now I have everything I want!
Many thanks for your quick and skilled responding :)

greetings Kai

mamock

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 06:24:33 pm »
Any chance of a reply to my post at 5:20 Umberto... Regards Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 06:49:02 pm »
I have clean installed KJFK 2 into P3D V2.1 but when I try to install the update to KJFK 2.1 I get the message that I have to install KJFK first - which I've already done...

The 2.1 update can only used to update a JFK V2.0, which is not available anymore. If you installed JFK V2 using a recent installer, it's already a 2.1 version, which is of course can be confirmed by checking the version of the installer.

The general rule with our products is: all full installers you find on our site on any given date, are always the very latest versions available on that date.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:50:58 pm by virtuali »

mamock

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 07:06:04 pm »
thanks for the quick response, cheers Mike

Brian S

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 03:45:32 am »
PHNL still seems to have something that kills it's performance over time.  You can watch the frames degenerate from decent to horrible within 5-10 minutes hovering around the airport. 

We know what the problem is, and is related to missing support for a specific instruction to create runways that was valid in FSX but doesn't work in P3D. It affects PHNL and the other Hawaii airports too.

We hoped that LM would fix this, because it was reported and they confirmed it they would have a look at it, but unfortunately the fix didn't make it in 2.1, so we'll have to fix this on our side, so you can expect another upgrade for PHNL, Hawaii and LSGG too.

Awesome, thanks for figuring that out and for the upcoming fix.  Much appreciated.