Author Topic: Catering vehicles issue  (Read 3032 times)

newpilot1962

Catering vehicles issue
« on: January 25, 2014, 10:16:36 pm »
Today in two greek airports(LGAV and LGTS),the catering vehicles were totally black in color.Could you please suggest me ,a fix to this?Thanks in advance.Bill.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering vehicles issue
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 12:33:43 am »
Whenever you have a problem with liveries, always be sure you have the latest vehicles updates installed. The links are on the GSX page. If the problem appears after having updated the vehicles, try to remember which operator was announced when you selected the parking.

newpilot1962

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 10:33:18 am »
Thanks Umberto for your support. Yes i have the latest version of vehicles installed. In the first case (LGAV airport), catering is handling by Swiss holding (or something, but I'll look it for sure), according the program. In the second case (LGTS) catering services are handling by OA(Olympic airways).

newpilot1962

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 01:42:48 pm »
For the LGAV airport also,services is handling OA(Olympic Airways).The stairs and other vehicles are ok (they have the logo and the circles of OA).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 10:03:18 pm »
Are you sure you haven't modified some files ? According to the vehicles that comes with GSX, catering service is every greek airport ( LG* codes ) should be supplied by Newrest, and that livery works normally here.