Author Topic: Unable to initiate Any GSX Groud Services or Pushback @ KFLL.........  (Read 4197 times)

Kilo60

Every time I open the GSX menu at KFLL I only get options to open several different hangar doors...

I'm parked w/ Parking Break on and engines off.

Is there a known checklist of AC status options that have to be done in order to get the pushback menu to appear?

If so, I saw nothing in the manual and nothing online about what state the AC has to exactly be in for this menu to appear.

I'm trying to learn this AC and the pushback in GSX seems very complicated.  In Default FSX I could at least do it manually regardless of how the AC was setup.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 01:02:07 am by Kilo60 »

Kilo60

Re: Unable to initiate Pushback w/ PMDG 777 2 KFLL...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 04:44:44 am »
My problem seems to be that I only get 2 Options in the initial menu at FSDT KFLL: 1-GSX trial Mode or 2-Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International

When I select Option #2, I'm only getting Hangar Options listed no Ground services or Pushback menus

Doesn't GSX "WORK IN FULL MODE" at all FSDT Airports even if I haven't purchased the FULL GSX Version?

I also just purchased FSDT KLAS and it works fine at this AP.

So what do I need to do to get GSX ground services menu up and working at KFLL?

THANKS!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:25:32 am by Kilo60 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 06:26:12 am »
Doesn't GSX "WORK IN FULL MODE" at all FSDT Airports even if I haven't purchased the FULL GSX Version?

Yes, of course, but it seems you are not using the current version. Be sure you install the latest GSX version. If not sure, download the installer again.

Kilo60

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 11:24:31 pm »
I just redownloaded and reinstalled the current GSX from your website and I'm still having the same problem.

Turned Anti Virus off added to windows firewall exceptions and still "NO JOY"!   >:(

Again, GSX working fine at KLAS and still not working at KFLL.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:52:33 pm by Kilo60 »

Kilo60

Re: Unable to initiate Any GSX Groud Services or Pushback @ KFLL.........
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 04:51:45 pm »
Can anyone HELP ME.......!

I'm considering purchasing this for FSX but if I'm already having a problem at FSDT KFLL I'm leary of how all the other Airports will function with this...

This whole program seems to have a ton of problems!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 08:03:48 pm »
I'm considering purchasing this for FSX but if I'm already having a problem at FSDT KFLL I'm leary of how all the other Airports will function with this...

Apply the latest Live Update, there waa a problem with KFLL not working in Trial version, but it's fixed now.

Kilo60

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 08:48:20 pm »

Apply the latest Live Update, there waa a problem with KFLL not working in Trial version, but it's fixed now.

Awesome!

Thanks!