Author Topic: GSX and PMDG 777 does not work  (Read 3065 times)

GodAtum

GSX and PMDG 777 does not work
« on: January 13, 2014, 08:20:46 pm »
I've been having trouble with PMDG 777. I have not made any config changes and have tried re-installing GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and PMDG 777 does not work
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 07:12:48 am »
GSX surely works without any problems with the PMDG 777, since it's an internally supported airplane. Since it's impossible to help you with such a generic description ("doesn't work" or "I'm having trouble" doesn't say much about your problem), the only possible cause that I can think of is:

- You are not using the current GSX version and/or never updated it using the Live Update feature. Just re-downlooad the full installer now, so it's sure you'll have the most current version

- You are using a configuration file you made, which is not needed because the airplane is supported internally, and that file might be wrong. Use the "Reset" function of the airplane configuration editor in GSX, to restore the default configuration that comes with GSX.

GodAtum

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 08:19:01 am »
Hi, my issue is that the stairs and cargo loaders do not line up correctly and its asking me to open door 2 when i have. I have tried re-downloading the full installer and re-installing GSX but still the same issues. I have also tried resetting the aircraft config file. Would it be helpful to take a screenshot of the aircraft editor?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 08:11:16 am »
Hi, my issue is that the stairs and cargo loaders do not line up correctly and its asking me to open door 2 when i have.

Read here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9240.msg73653.html#msg73653