Author Topic: Activication code  (Read 3057 times)

gino13

Activication code
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:50:11 pm »
Hello,

I reinstalled my whole computer. I wanted to activate GSX in FSX, but my serialcode seems to be incorrect. I got the serial from my mail and I really bought it. I hope we can fix this.

Best regards,

Gino

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activication code
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:12:42 pm »
The Serial Number you get in the purchase receipt is never wrong.

Either you typed it wrong, or you are inserting the correct Serial number, but have selected another product for the activation, or you are inserting something else instead of the Serial Number (like the Order Number or the SKU number, none of them is the Serial Number, which is what the "Register Serial" function requires)

In any case, such kind of support requests are better handled by email, not on the forum, for the obvious reason that we can't discuss about your serial number on a public forum...

gino13

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:45:09 pm »
I am sure i typed the(correct) serialnumber from my email in the GSX activation Addon manager. Do i have to send an email? I am sure it was the serial not an product key or something, because it starts with FSDTGSX-......................................

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 04:59:20 pm »
I am sure it was the serial not an product key or something, because it starts with FSDTGSX-......................................

As I've said, one of the 3 different explanations, is that you inserted the serial correctly, but after having selected another product for activation instead of GSX. The error message you are getting in this case should make this apparent.

If you still can't figure it out, send an email, so we can verify what you entered against what you were supposed to enter.

gino13

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 05:14:25 pm »
I'm also sure that i selected gsx for activation in the addon manager. I will send an email.