Author Topic: Follow me Car in the skeleton  (Read 3469 times)

Johnliem

Follow me Car in the skeleton
« on: January 10, 2014, 02:02:31 pm »
Hello,

I do not have a problem with GS functionality, but I do have a problem with  the follow me car and also a person who guide the airplane to park (standing)  (in the skeleton), it is not always but Often happen, especially when a flight more then 400 miles, I do not fly very long distance.

sometime I see only a person on the car, it is happend also to all airports of FSDreamteam as I own some of them like

FSDreamTeam_Chicago Ohare
FSDreamTeam_Dallas-Fort Worth
FSDreamTeam_Geneva
FSDreamTeam_JFK V2
FSDreamTeam_Los Angeles V2
FSDreamTeam_Vancouver CYVR

My specifications

I7 3770k
GTX 780 Ti 3 Gb
16 Ram
Winodws 7 64 sp 1

I already update the GS and FYI I have HIMEMFIX=1  in my FSX.cfg,

can anyone tell me what is wrong?
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, IntelĀ® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Follow me Car in the skeleton
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 05:13:46 pm »
I do not have a problem with GS functionality, but I do have a problem with  the follow me car and also a person who guide the airplane to park (standing)  (in the skeleton), it is not always but Often happen, especially when a flight more then 400 miles, I do not fly very long distance.

That's probably a problem if your video memory being corrupted, and fact that happens only after a long flight, seems to confirm this.

Try all the following:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the FSX settings to default, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Microsof\FSX\FSX.CFG

This will force FSX to rebuild a new config with all default settings. After doing this, be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in the Addon Manager, save the settings and restart FSX.

Johnliem

Re: Follow me Car in the skeleton
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 08:17:17 am »
I did as you said, it works so , thanks a lot.
Win11 Pro 64 Bit, IntelĀ® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, Nvidia RTX 3090, DDR4 4000 128GB, P3D V5