Author Topic: Yet another COUTL Error just when approach to land - P3Dv2  (Read 3011 times)

Manny

Yet another COUTL Error just when approach to land - P3Dv2
« on: January 12, 2014, 02:13:17 am »
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2886/11897504294_946240e6bf_b.jpg

I flew from KSAN to KLAX. (P3Dv2). which did not ahve issues..Then I flew from KLAX to KLAS (and just 30 miles to land,  I get a pop up saying COUTL is failled and also mentiooned Simconnect error and then I paused the sim to see COUTL is not running.. I tried running it manually but that did not help.

I ended up with an empty KLAS

Sigh!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 09:13:36 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Yet another COUTL Error just when approach to land - P3Dv2
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 09:20:17 pm »
Then I flew from KLAX to KLAS (and just 30 miles to land,  I get a pop up saying COUATL is failed and also mentioned Simconnect error and then I paused the sim to see COUATL is not running..

The Simconnect error was the only really useful info that was needed to understand the problem. Next time it happens, please provide the exact text of the Simconnect error message.

Check also if you have a Couatl.ERR file in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, and post its content. If you don't, enable Logging in the "Troubleshooting" section of hte "GSX Settings" page, and the next time the error happens, check again that folder for the Couatl.ERR file and, if there's one, post its content.

Manny

Re: Yet another COUTL Error just when approach to land - P3Dv2
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 03:26:14 am »
I re installed KLAS and it fixed the issue.

Thanks