Author Topic: GSX and A.I. pushback vehicles?  (Read 2736 times)

Kilo60

GSX and A.I. pushback vehicles?
« on: January 11, 2014, 11:09:54 pm »
I haven't noticed any AI AC getting pushback vehicles when backing from terminal gates...  Is this something that GSX is supposed to do or is there a setting for this

Looks kinda weird when all of the AI AC are backing on their own?

Also, I have the PMDG 777 which allows to call for a pushback vehicle on its own.  How do you use this with GSX?  Is it one or the other?

Thanks!

Hnla

Re: GSX and A.I. pushback vehicles?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 11:43:51 pm »
I haven't noticed any AI AC getting pushback vehicles when backing from terminal gates...  Is this something that GSX is supposed to do or is there a setting for this

Looks kinda weird when all of the AI AC are backing on their own?

Why would GSX do any of this, this is for your aircraft, makes no sense to have it for AI too?  ???

Also, I have the PMDG 777 which allows to call for a pushback vehicle on its own.  How do you use this with GSX?  Is it one or the other?

One or the other

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and A.I. pushback vehicles?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 09:59:35 pm »

That's the FSX default pushback, doesn't have anything to do with GSX, you can probably turn it off by setting the Airport ground traffic slider to the minimum.