Author Topic: GSX and incompatabilities with My Traffic X 2013 and some add on airports  (Read 2785 times)

GregH

Hi all.

I have GSX [Ground Services X] installed and I also have My Traffic 2013 build 54c. I also have some airport scenery from NMG Trading installed (South Africa). Their scenery has some incompatibilities with My Traffic X and their advice was to delete certain BGL files such as BR2_FAJS.bgl (or move them as I did) from the My Traffic/Scenery Folder in FSX. This fixes the problem BUT creates a new one. It seems GSX looks for those same files when starting and gives a message (error) that it cant start as it can't find the file.

Is there a workaround so that I can have my NMG airports, My Traffic X and GSX working in harmony? How does GSX know that it should be looking for the My Traffic version of the bgl. Can it not be 'redirected' to find the NMG Trading version of the airport bgl files instead?

Thanks in advance!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It seems GSX looks for those same files when starting and gives a message (error) that it cant start as it can't find the file.

Try to force a cache rebuild, by removing the C:\ProgramData\Virtuali\Couatl folder.

GregH

Thanks Umberto, I will try this and report back later today. Thanks for your quick response.