FS9 support > Los Angeles support FS9

Gates Not Identified

(1/1)

fscfirdaus:
Hi, I'm new and just bought FSDT's awesome KLAX scenery for FS9 and FSX. Late it may seem but I'm currently using it.

I have looked all over the forum but I can't find the solution to the gates when I scroll down the start position of the airport. Usually in FS on the Airport tab, the drop-down menu at the bottom for the gates looks something like 'Gate 104 - Gate Heavy' but I can't fix them. I have searched the forum a lot and I'm lost. Can somebody help please? Are there any .bgl files or updates that I don't know of?

Thank you

Firdaus

virtuali:
Your message is not very clear: do you miss all parking spots, or they are just named differently than you expect them to be ? All our airports have all gates labeled as GA, in order to get rid of default airport vehicles, that's normal.

fscfirdaus:
Ah I see, thanks for the clarification. I wanted to ask about FS9 version, because it doesn't have any ground vehicles. Also sadly the ATC sent me to the west parking area instead of a terminal gate but never mind, I'll find an update for this.

Thanks anyway. Is there any other way I can personally ask the developer about this in future?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: fscfirdaus on January 08, 2014, 01:43:45 am ---I wanted to ask about FS9 version, because it doesn't have any ground vehicles
--- End quote ---

Yes, but the AFCAD for FS9 is just straight converted from the one from FSX, so it shares the same design.

--- Quote ---Thanks anyway. Is there any other way I can personally ask the developer about this in future?
--- End quote ---

What's wrong with this way ( the support forum ) ? Why you need "any other way" ? The support forum is exactly the place to ask questions about this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version