Author Topic: Problems-addon manager  (Read 2836 times)

vovan.iva@mail.ru

Problems-addon manager
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:10:22 pm »
Hello, I have problem with GSX,I want to install the Addon manager but it is not installed in the simulator does not appear in the tab addon addon Manager,I have a version that this could happen due to the fact that I once installs not official boeing 757 quality wings,the instructions were written at the entrance of the simulator ignore run the addon Manager,but I clicked then don't start it at all,please help me
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 08:13:01 pm by vovan.iva@mail.ru »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems-addon manager
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 02:00:35 pm »
I have a version that this could happen due to the fact that I once installs not official boeing 757 quality wings,

I not sure I understand you. Are you trying to say that you have a cracked ( "not official" ???) version of the QW 757, and wonder why the Addon Manager doesn't work ?

the instructions were written at the entrance of the simulator ignore run the addon Manager,but I clicked then don't start it at all,please help me

If with "instructions", you mean the instructions that came with the crack, that ask to ignore the prompt to run the Addon Manager, than it's fairly obvious it won't run...

You just can't expect that old cracked version would work with updated versions of the Addon Manager, wouldn't you ? But you really have some nerve coming here reporting about this. Unless I've entirely misunderstood what you meant with "not official boeing 757 qualitywings"...

Hnla

Re: Problems-addon manager
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 04:23:26 pm »
I once installs not official boeing 757 quality wings,the instructions were written at the entrance of the simulator ignore run the addon Manager,but I clicked then don't start it at all,please help me

LOL, totally guilty! This topic is hilarious..