Author Topic: My GSX operations  (Read 3321 times)

FGTRN

My GSX operations
« on: December 27, 2013, 07:53:56 pm »
Hi Umberto,
Have purchased GSX and installation strickly as per your recommendation : antivirus off, exclusions, etc. 100% compliant (processed many times since some days).
Now, most of the time after landing, request for follow me vehicle through Ctrl+F12, nothing happens, proceed on my own to the gate and try to activate GSX again, for deboarding for instance, upon engines down and parking brakes applied, nothing happening, addon mgr and couatl displayed under modules.
Shut and restart FSX on very same airport and gate, everything works perfectly.
Could you possibly elaborate.
Many thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.
Kind regards,
Jacques

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: My GSX operations
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 09:14:30 pm »
GSX again, for deboarding for instance, upon engines down and parking brakes applied, nothing happening, addon mgr and couatl displayed under modules

If you have both modules visible, you can disregard everything related to antivirus, software not running, etc.

Check in you GSX Settings if you have set the Verbosity slider to minimum, maybe there is a message, but you don't see it because you turned all messages off.

FGTRN

Re: My GSX operations
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 05:46:28 pm »
Umberto,
Got GSX operating as smooth as silk today with no failure at all on various airports with departure to rwy and back to gate.
To reach reported success, I removed all FSDT products, GSX and fsdt sceneries.
Then install only GSX with your described procedure and that was it.
Haven't got a single clue related  to what can be the benefit for others but at least that worked for me.
Kind regards,
Jacques