Author Topic: Future of GSX ?  (Read 4825 times)

golfcart22

Future of GSX ?
« on: December 23, 2013, 04:51:11 pm »
This is still by far one of my most favorite add on.  My question is,  what is the development future look like?  De-Icing ?  Anything we can look forward to ?

Thanks
Tony

johndrago

Re: Future of GSX ?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 07:07:49 pm »
This is still by far one of my most favorite add on.  My question is,  what is the development future look like?  De-Icing ?  Anything we can look forward to ?

Thanks
Tony

This question has been answered many times before... yes, they are working on this feature.

John

golfcart22

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 08:06:13 pm »
More than just deicing - curious about other future enhancements that we might see. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 10:01:55 pm »
With the beginning of the new year, we'll probably launch a poll with possible new features that are feasible to do, to get a better idea of users priorities.

johannvr

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 08:10:37 am »
This is good news. I hope we can get the "lazy" wing walker to walk away after clearance given to crew and let the tow truck move out of the way faster and not wait for him to hitch a ride. ;D

Johann

lmckeown

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 08:43:10 am »
Would it be feasable to animate pax the same way workers are animated for the Catering trucks? It would mostly be for the gates with no jetways.. also would it be possible to have the option of certain airports where the pax walk out to the a/c without a need for a bus? or is that a programming nightmare? ( I'm guessing it is because there are too many variables.. each gate at each airport that it applies to would have to have the doors location coded and textured.. at least thats my guess )

Something else that could be neat would be a walkaround from the first officer just before departure.

psykie

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 06:49:26 pm »
Hello

IT would be great to have a choice of a limousine or fancy sports car or Land Rover to drive up to the for Bizz Jets instead of that ugly van.  That would be easy to do I think for us Corporate Pilots that park at the FBO's.

Matthew
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.

strikehawk

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 08:54:37 pm »
Hello

IT would be great to have a choice of a limousine or fancy sports car or Land Rover to drive up to the for Bizz Jets instead of that ugly van.  That would be easy to do I think for us Corporate Pilots that park at the FBO's.

Matthew

Actually that is a very nice van that services the biz jets, you should have seen the Dodge van I drove in real life while working at an FBO at KBFL in the 80's. Metallic green that had oxidized in the California sun, torn seat covers that were stained and reeked of cheap cigars, well the cigars were mine, most FBO's can't afford to get new fuel trucks and tow gear let alone a limo so this is just like the real world. At least the drivers don't smoke in the vans.

psykie

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 12:18:31 am »
Hey Strikehawk

I agree that the Van is realistic especially since its highly unlikely private citizens can actually drive their personal vehicles into airport property.  They usually park at the FBO and any transportation is done by an FBO owned vehicle that is already in the airport security confines.  BUT,  most ariports do have security checkpoints where you can drive private vehicles onto the airport proper.  It would just be more realistic to have options. 

Thanks
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.

toriu

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 08:49:01 pm »
With the beginning of the new year, we'll probably launch a poll with possible new features that are feasible to do, to get a better idea of users priorities.

Great idea Umberto !
HAF932 850WPSU X58Chipset I7-920(OC@4.0Ghz)
12GBDDR3-1600MHz Radeon5850-1GBx2 W7HP64bit
FSX-Accel REX-Essential UTEur/USA FDC PFE TrafficX
FTX-PFJ,FTX-CRM,FTX-NRM,FTX-PNW,UK2000-EGLL
FSDT-GSX,FSDT-KJFK,FSDT-CYVR, fsgenesis CS-767
FTX-ENG,FTX-SCO

[img]http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_