Author Topic: failure to download BGLmanx when internet connection is active.  (Read 2400 times)

jacksaddler

Hi, after updating my GSX on the 17/12/13 i found the installers says internet connection lost when there is internet, this has not created a bug within my fsx where it crashes if i try to run the BGLmanx file, quite an issue as i want to use this product as its a key part to my flight simulator experience.

hope to hear from yous soon,

jack. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: failure to download BGLmanx when internet connection is active.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:18:38 pm »
Download and install the current Stand-Alone Addon Manager, it contains all the latest files, and will work regardless if your internet connection is detected or not (an antivirus or firewall might block the installer from getting online access, for example).

If you see that message, just press the "Next" button, so it will use the files included in the installer, which are the same as the one that it was supposed to download, provided you download the current version now (don't use a previous installer you might already have)

jacksaddler

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 11:33:29 pm »
thank you for your help, its now saying its active yet it wont let me use it at any airports, but the trial version.

ive had it running perfectly fine for months now, just all of a sudden after the update, it isnt wanting to work.

thanks for the response.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 05:34:51 pm »
thank you for your help, its now saying its active yet it wont let me use it at any airports, but the trial version.

ive had it running perfectly fine for months now, just all of a sudden after the update, it isnt wanting to work.

I've already replied to you in another thread. You Deactivated GSX, so it's just normal it will work in Trial version so, you must reactivate it now.