Author Topic: FSX aborting fuel truck  (Read 2445 times)

madhattr15

FSX aborting fuel truck
« on: December 16, 2013, 03:40:16 am »
I installed GSX trial version and everything works great until the fuel truck gets into position hte FSX aborts with a "fatal error" message then it trys to restart. I tried uninstalling FSX deleting all files and folders and installing it again with the same result. I've tried everything I could think of but no solution. It's a great add on and would love to get it working but can't. I'm running Windows 8 FSX with SP1 and 2 installed.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX aborting fuel truck
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 11:41:35 am »
What airplane you are using ?

madhattr15

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 12:12:48 am »
I tried the default B737-800 LIML and B747-400 EDDM with the same result. I wanted to make everything as close to vanilla s possible If I skip the refueling everything works perfect.

madhattr15

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 03:29:27 am »
I have kept playing around and think I found a way around it. I ran in Windowed mode and evrything worked. I think it has something to do with the fuel window in full screen mode so If I turn off the fuel window in the cfg file I think it will work in full mode. Sorry to takw up your valuable time but like I say I don't sit around waiting for a solution I keep trying, must be my 40+ years with computers, the big ones not desktops. Thanks very much for your time and I will definitely buy this product it is so awesome.