Author Topic: trial mode when i have a paid version  (Read 2850 times)

jacksaddler

trial mode when i have a paid version
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:13:43 pm »
hi, GSX is saying that my product is only usable with trial mode, frustrating, just wondering if i could have a solution to this as im tired of looking all over forums and the internet to find a fix for software i paid £35 for.

thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: trial mode when i have a paid version
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:30:47 pm »
Of course you don't have to "looking all over forums and the internet" but, obviously, since your request is related to an order, the most obvious place to get immediate support, is by email.

Checking your order status, it shows you purchased GSX a while ago, activated it successfully, then activated it again recently, and then you deactivated it twice, yesterday and today.

Deactivating is correct if you planned to change your hardware but of course, if you deactivate, you will then have to reactivate again, on the new PC (or on the new Windows installation). Right now, the product is not active, because you Deactivated both your activations so, it's all normal.

Just activate the product in the same way you always had: by using the "Register Serial" function of the Addon Manager menu inside FSX, insert your Serial Number, let it activate, and restart FSX.

jacksaddler

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 07:06:31 pm »
ive done them steps for the 4th time now, still saying its in trial mode.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 07:43:47 pm »
ive done them steps for the 4th time now, still saying its in trial mode.

I've checked your order status now, and you have activated it now. As I've said in my previous message, you must restart FSX after the activation. Also, try to run FSX “As Administrator”, at least once.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:46:42 pm by virtuali »