Author Topic: GSX problem with position of parked aircraft  (Read 2705 times)

Stanner

GSX problem with position of parked aircraft
« on: December 05, 2013, 10:55:43 pm »
Gentlemen,
I have TRAFFIC 360 installed in FSX. 
1. parked aircraft are off to the side of the yellow at the gates and not in proper position
2. sometimes aircraft are on top of each other
3.  in the LSGG FS Dream airport planes are partly in buildings and not in proper park position

I have Aerosoft payware airports and UK2000.
Never had this problem prior to installing GSX.

How can I fix this? 

Considering taking the ftnancial loss and uninstalling GSX

Thank you.
Stanner

Stanner

Re: GSX problem with position of parked aircraft
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 03:19:05 am »
Gentlemen,

Got my answer from a fellow VA pilot.   I repositioned the scenery for TRAFFIC 360 to near the bottom of the scenery list after
all the pay ware.   This corrected the positioning of aircraft, aircraft in buildings.
Then I lowered the Airline Traffic Density from 50% to 27%.  This corrected the lack of gate space.

SUMMARY;
None of my difficulties were related to GSX.   Now if If I could upgrade LSGG all would be fine.

Thanks,
Stanner

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX problem with position of parked aircraft
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 09:56:23 am »
None of my difficulties were related to GSX

Of course they weren't. AFCAD supplied with Traffic products are probably the n.1 source of problems, not just with GSX, but we sceneries too, I don't understand why developers of such product don't CLEARLY explain those AFCADs should be used ONLY with default airports!

Now if If I could upgrade LSGG all would be fine.

Our upgrades are way simpler than the cumbersome search for various patches and having to store the full installer yourself, which is what you must do with other products.

Instead, don't worry storing the full installer (saves valuable disk space), because we store it for you, and if you need to reinstall after a while, just download it again, it's always freely available, and it's always the very latest version so, you don't have to worry about patching it.